Accounting program was created for students seeking excellent accounting-related training in a short time frame.
DEP - Accounting
Offered online，English program
PROGRAMME & MISSION.
Content of program.
No matter how big a company ever gets, the need for a good accountant is always there. Acquire the skills to meet the real needs of businesses today with teachers who have personally worked in the industry using the latest training techniques. Benefit from our experience and modern teaching methods.
The program is officially recognized by the Québec Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sports.
The professional training you receive opens doors to many kinds of jobs in both the public and private sectors.
The technological skills you acquire are highly valued in today's business world.
You can start your own business or work freelance.
Provide students with the training needed to calculate and prepare purchase and sales invoices, receipts, payments, etc.
Give students the skills required to perform payroll functions, calculate prices, and manage cash.
Train students to carry out end-of-period and end-of-year accounting tasks.
Teach students how to complete an accounting cycle using accounting tasks.
Provide students with the skills needed to generate analysis reports and financial statements; to use spreadsheet, database, and presentation software; and to set up a basic accounting system.
1. Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process
2. Research and exchange information
3. Produce tables and charts
4. Do calculations and prepare source documents
5. Format accounting-related correspondence
6. Write accounting-related correspondence in English
7. Process source documents in different types of companies
8. Handle cash
9. Use information related to legislation affecting businesses
10. Interact in a variety of professional situations
11. Communicate in French in an accounting context
12. Prepare the payroll
13. Write and format accounting-related correspondence in French
14. Organize and process data related to a company’s resources
15. Carry out daily tasks related to transactions involving receivables and payables
16. Ensure that they work efficiently
17. Perform calculations needed to determine the cost of goods and services
18. Perform end-of-period tasks
19. Perform year-end tasks
20. Produce an income tax return for an individual
21. Implement an accounting system
22. Commit themselves to the development of their career
23. Enter the work force
Intégration en milieu de travail lors d'un stage en entreprise d'une durée de 120 heures.
1. Have a functional level of English
2. Submit necessary documentation during registration.
3. Be aged 18 or older.
Students registered in the Accounting program can benefit from the loans and bursaries program offered by the Quebec government.
For more information, contact us by phone at 514 699 0688 or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 514-699-0689 ou 514-679-2089
Email : email@example.com
Open from Monday to Sunday, 9AM to 5PM
*Cooperative public institutions : ACCESS - RSB
Nous nous ferons un plaisir de vous aider.