Secretarial Studies helps students develop the competencies required to be able to work in a bilingual office environment while carrying out secretarial duties.
DVS - Secretarial
Offered online，English program
PROGRAMME & MISSION.
If you were to ask a high power Executive about their Administrative Assistant, they’d probably say they couldn’t live without them! Our Administrative Assistant program is offered online and individualized. With a new start date almost every month, you can choose when to begin and go at your own pace to earn your diploma.
Now is your time to acquire the skills, knowledge and certification needed to advance your career in administrative support. Our skilled teachers will help you learn the principles and methods used in the business world today.
The program is officially recognized by the Québec Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sports.
The professional training you receive opens doors to many jobs in both the public and private sectors.
The technological skills acquired are essential for employment in an office environment.
The expertise obtained is in great demand.
Financial aid is available for eligible candidates at www.afe.gouv.qc.ca/en/
Content of program.
1. Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process
2. Proofread the spelling and grammar of English texts
3. Perform word processing tasks
4. Ensure the quality of written English
5. Provide customer service
6. Perform document management
7. Produce spreadsheets
8. Design presentations
9. Write business texts in English
10. Carry out accounting operations
11. Produce business correspondence
12. Create databases
13. Handle cash
14. Translate texts
15. Produce tables and charts
16. Prepare the visual design of documents
17. Write and format business texts in French
18. Update information published on digital media
19. Interact in French in a business setting
20. Follow up on business correspondence
21. Carry out activities related to the organization of meetings and events
22. Produce reports
23. Provide technical support
24. Coordinate multiple tasks
25. Enter the workforce
Total: 1485 Hours
Exams are done on site
1. Have a functional level of English
2. Submit necessary documentation during registration.
3. Be aged 18 or older.
Students registered in the Accounting program can benefit from the loans and bursaries program offered by the Quebec government.
For more information, contact us by phone at 514 699 0688 or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 514-699-0689 ou 514-679-2089
Email : email@example.com
Open from Monday to Sunday, 9AM to 5PM
*Cooperative public institutions : ACCESS - RSB
Nous nous ferons un plaisir de vous aider.